Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Things I want to make...

Poppies at Play Tutorial
I think Elliotte's birthday present this year will involve lots of little handmade gifts, if I have time around the monster birthday party I seem to be planning! High on the list of 'gifts to make' is a bunch of cute accessories for the little miss, like this measuring tape headband I saw over at Poppies at Play.

The struggle I used to have to convince her to wear pretty things on her head has decreased and I want to capitalise on it with this gifting opportunity!

I am sure she will adore a pretty basket full of pretty things to decorate herself with, so this could be a sure bet for a winning present for the little lady. Throw in a few purses and a lip balm or two and she'll be in girlie heaven!

What are some of your favourite easy, handmade gifts for little people?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails